We offer the following to help you see if we might be a good fit for each other. We have developed these prices and policies with the goal of sustainably running our cooperative in a way that provides members with a livable wage, covers our internal costs and makes our services accessible to our communities and movements. We know there is great power and healing in financial work, and we make these offerings with integrity, intention, balance and transparency.
We charge $250 for our initial call. We offer this call at a solidarity rate of $100 for clients facing significant financial barriers who are values-aligned (please use this rate if you or your organization have an annual income of $100k or less). Please note that half of the amount paid for the call will be credited towards future services should your organization sign an engagement letter with us. We reserve the right to keep the full payment for no-shows as well as for calls where we primarily provide consulting. If you’re wondering why we charge for our discovery call, please see our FAQ page.
- Our standard pricing is $80 – $100/hr
- Our solidarity rate is $70/hr
- These rates are reserved for individuals or small orgs who are BIPOC owned, are values-aligned, and/or have faced significant financial hurdles on account of the pandemic.
- Our progressive pricing is $100 – $130/hr
- These rates are for cases where the books are highly complex/need heavy cleanup, the organization has a staff and/or client base that is largely white/wealthy, and/or the organization has substantial funding (especially by large foundations/grants).
This pricing structure allows us to offer services at lower rates to those who otherwise cannot afford our services at standard or solidarity rate pricing. Internally, we designate a limited amount of Concern for Community hours that help us to offer our services at discounted rates to those in need.
- For full service monthly bookkeeping, we require a minimum of 4 hours per month.
- For full service quarterly bookkeeping, we require a minimum of 6 hours per quarter.
Our consulting rates fall within $140 – 200/ hr. We use a similar process as outlined above for determining an appropriate rate for our clients.
Flat Rates & Packages
As much as possible we offer monthly flat rates built off the hourly rates above to help clients with planning and budgeting. We also offer packages on discrete, one time projects such as Quickbooks Online setup, training on how to do your own books, and other consulting. QBO setups cost $500 – $600 each. When the work is not aligning with the original scope, we will work with you to re-negotiate a price.
1099-NECs, 1099-MISCs, and 1099-PATRs
- For 1-5 1099s, the first 1099 is free. Additional 1099s are $30 each.
- For clients with 6 or more 1099s, each 1099 is $25.
The above are flat rates and include the cost of processing the 1099s through our third party processor. New clients who are onboarded October 1st through January 31st are subject to an additional fee of $75. This is essentially a rush charge caused by the fact that we need to review/ensure books are up to date prior to filing 1099s on your behalf.
Due to the fact that we incur higher costs to process 1099s near the January 31st tax deadline, we reserve the right to impose an $8 late fee per 1099 recipient for data received after January 21st.
Discounted Quickbooks Online Subscriptions
As QBO affiliates, we are able to offer slightly discounted rates (on unfortunately high retail prices) that range from $25 – $165/ month depending on subscription level. This is only for clients who do not currently have a QBO subscription, who want to establish a new set of books, or who previously received a discount with another ProAdvisor Accountant and are transferring their account to us.
Ultimately, we stand firm in our belief that abundance, groundedness, and prosperity are not only possible, but our right as humans of this Earth. We believe that valuing ourselves means valuing our clients and sharing that energy of abundance.